1. Open the canvas and select the plum blossom ruler of the corresponding size.
2. Align the hollowed out position of the plum ruler to the spot drilling position, and cover the gap with the plum ruler.
3. After filling the gap with a point drill pen, take down the plum blossom ruler.
1. Use the measuring ruler 0 to place the scale between the A character and the first one.
2. Then count 50 characters from left to right.
3. The data between the 50th character and the 51st character is taken as the measurement result.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.